Well we are back from Florida and are almost rested up from our 20 hour drive there and back!
Pictures will be coming now that the house is clean and laundry is done!
First though, I want to share the most exciting news. Elliott went to church camp the day after we returned from Florida. He was to stay two nights this year, so when I received a call the 2nd night, I was a little worried. My thoughts when from is he hurt, sick, homesick, in trouble? all in a matter of seconds. Well, it wasn't any of these. Rather it was our preacher, who was there with his own son, saying that Elliott wanted to be baptized. Of course, I was very excited. He had been talking to my dad and us about the fact that he had accepted Christ into his heart for a few months now, but we were waiting for him to decide on his own that he was ready to be baptized. What a special moment for him. I'm sure he will remember it always. We are so proud of him and the good choices he is making. We were able to go to the camp along with Mom and Dad and Steph and the boys to watch.



1 comment:
What a special moment for you, Elliott! We are so proud of you!
Love,
Mike, Kelly, and Emily
Post a Comment