Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baseball


Elliott is playing machine pitch baseball again this summer. While he is ready for the league where the boys pitch themselves, he has several friends on this team and is having a good time. Our preacher is his coach which is also fun for him. Tonight, however, Kris had to fill in as the coach because Jason was at camp. Let me just say that this made me feel as if I could be a bit more vocal from the sides - does anyone else have a hard time being quiet? Nothing negative, just helpful words of advice (as I see it). Many more years of this sideline coaching ahead!

1 comment:

M, K, and E said...

Seeing the picture of the team takes me back to my softball days. I know Elliott is having a great time!


About Me

Wife of Kris, Mom of Elliott & Matigan, Speech-Language Pathologist