Wow! I just can't keep up! It not only seems like we are always on the go - we are! Looking at our calendar, someone in our family has something every night of the week - basketball, dance, bible study, and church activities keep us running. When a rare free night does come along, we almost don't know what to do with ourselves. Hopefully things will start slowing down now that Elliott is done with basketball. They ended their season with a win and really improved quite a bit since their first game. Matigan has a couple more weeks before she is done, and Kris and I are "coaching" the 4-H team that plays on March 13 - then that's it for basketball for a while! Below are a few pics from January and February.

The treats I made for Matigan's class Valentines party - thanks
Bakerella!

Kris' birthday - January 20th.
I didn't have time to bake a cake so Dairy Queen stepped up with a delicious ice cream cake!

Elliott's 4-H days talk on Rocket fins - he receive a purple and is eligible for regional 4-H days!
Way to go E!

My birthday - January 3
The kids and Kris made an angel food cake with 7 minute frosting (yummy - it's my favorite)!

Elliott playing defense.

Matigan looking for a shot.
1 comment:
Yay....so glad to see an update...I know it's hard being so busy! I loved the Valentine treats you made, Beccy! And, it looks like the kids are having so much fun with basketball! And way to go, Elliott with the purple on your 4-H talk! Isn't it fun! Love you all, and miss you too!
Post a Comment