Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas


We love our Wii! The kids really are enjoying it! They have played it almost everyday since we got it. I've even caught Kris playing it by himself a few times. The kids just laugh at me because I apparently try to play the sports too much like the real ones - they think I am going to break something!


Matigan got a Baby Alive from Santa - not his first choice! However, when asked if she would be disappointed if Santa didn't bring her one, she said "Well he didn't bring me what I wanted last year, so at least he could bring me what I want this year!"

Elliott got an MP3 player he had been wanting!

And of course, no family gathering is complete without game time! Our new favorite is Mexican Train dominoes. Fun for everyone!

No comments:


About Me

Wife of Kris, Mom of Elliott & Matigan, Speech-Language Pathologist