I know I'm very behind on my post, but it's been a crazy busy week. Kris has had training in Colorado Springs all week, so I've been a single mom all week. Of course we had somewhere to be every single night - some evenings we had more than one place to be! We've almost survived it, but we're ready for Dad to be home!
Anyway, last weekend was Elliott's first football game. We had to travel to Rock Creek, so we left at 6:30 a.m.! It was a great day for football - a little cooler than expected, but I love the weather we've been having! We didn't win, but the boys played hard and had fun.
After the game, we went with Grandma and Grandpa K to eat and then to play at the park. We had told the kids earlier in the summer we would go to the new water park, but hadn't made it there. We had hoped to go this weekend and thought the cooler weather would keep the kids from being able to play in the water. The sun did peek out briefly and that was enough for the kids to decide it was warm enough to give it a try. I still think it was freezing, but they had a blast. They even had a water fight with some college students who showed up.
Kris and his dad found a way to relax . . . guess that 6:30 was just too early!



1 comment:
Elliott...you look great in your football uniform! We can't wait to hear more about the season! And, it looks like you all had a great time at the water park, despite the cooler weather! Love you all!
Post a Comment