Make a Smilebox postcard My kids always love this time of year when I say we are going to decorate. Matigan told me that it was all she could think about and wait for all day! First we have to unload the boxes and spread everything out on the floor. For many years, I spent a lot of time trying to remember where I had things in the past and/or trying to figure out where things should go. However, thanks to a tip from my mother-in-law, I started taking pictures of where I put things. As long as you don't mind having things look pretty much the same from year-to-year, it makes it a lot easier. Especially, when you can pull this pics up on your computer, and your kids just put everything in it's place. The truth is - I love this time of year as well. I love the fall colors and the cooler weather. Reminds me of hayrack rides, hot dog roasts, hot cocoa at football games, and of course Trick or Treating. I hope my kids savor these memories as they get older.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment