Saturday, January 26, 2008

Whew!

I hate to think how busy we will be once our kids are older! This past week . . . no month since Christmas has been crazy! So many basketball games that I've had to be at -- our varsity girls are undefeated and my freshmen team has lost only one. Elliott has been doing very well at basketball. He is usually the point guard and does a nice job of dribbling and passing the ball into his teammates. He has even scored a few points himself.

We have also been busy scouring the websites for the best deals on flights to Florida as Kris' younger sister, Kendra, has decided to have a destination wedding on Sanibel Island. We are all very excited about going although the kids have differing opinions about flying - Matigan can't wait and Elliott (our cautious child) is not too excited. Kris will be in the academy still at that time, so the kids and I will be flying out at a different time then him! Hope we do okay, it could be quite an experience. We are also excited because we get to meet our new neice when we go. Kris' other sister, Kelly, and her husband, Mike, just welcomed their first child into the world on January 15. Her name is Emily Rae and she looks so precious. They are experiencing the joys of parenting a newborn - oh how I love my nights without interruptions!! Good luck you two!

Finally, Kris and I both celebrated our birthdays this month. We were able to celebrate with family and with a trip for shopping and dinner by ourselves. Both were great! It's hard to get older, but not really feel any older!

Well, it's off to Elliott's game. I have pictures, but who has time to download them?

No comments:


About Me

Wife of Kris, Mom of Elliott & Matigan, Speech-Language Pathologist